STAY CHARGED…with HEq electroLYTES
The body is 80% electrolyte solutions, not plain water. Our electrolyte solutions have high concentrations of positively and negatively charged ions. These solutions generate and conduct electricity, they turn each cell into a battery.
HEq electroLYTES... the body's battery fluid!
HEq electroLYTES contains
the six major electrolytes
plus complex trace
minerals from the sea.
HEq electroLYTES contains two essential electrolytes rarely found in water, electrolyte drinks or supplements: sulfates
Take Magnesium Plus
for a complete
"I consider HEq electrolytes foundational nutrition for all my tired, achy and otherwise toxic patients." - Medical Doctor
"After several weeks of drinking as much HEq electrolytes as I wanted my fibromyalgia pain decreased by 80%." - Scientist
Immediately upon taking my first dose of HEq electrolytes, I felt a deep sense of muscular relaxation and release of inner tension. I feel much more fluid and at ease in myself and this quality has stayed with me as I continue to use the product. Thank you." - Acupuncturist
- enhances mental and physical capacity and stamina
- provides a high potassium-to-sodium ratio to help reduce blood pressure, heart disease and strokes
- boosts potassium intake to alleviate cramping, spasms, hyper-irritability, nervousness, dry mouth, hard stools and a fast pounding heart rate; essential for those with high intake of sugar, carbohydrates, alcohol and/or caffeine
- replenishes electrolytes lost:
- in urine when LDL cholesterol and/or triglycerides are too high
- during flus, colds, fevers, vomiting and diarrhea
- in sweat
- offsets dehydration from dry indoor winter heating or the hot summer sun
- decreases excessive thirst and remedies a lack of thirst when used as directed
- enables sweating for those who do not sweat
- To reconstitute add 1.5 teaspoons of concentrate to 1 cup (8 oz)
of water; or add 1 tablespoon to 1 pint (16 oz) of water; or add .5 cup
to 1 gallon of water.
- Children use half the adult dose.
- Add concentrate to water, beverages, soup or mix with food.
- Drink reconstituted electroLYTES with meals to aid digestion.
electroLYTES in combination with Malic Acid provides acid for digestion.
- Drink reconstituted electroLYTES before, during and after exercise,
workouts and competition.
Copyright (c) 2017 Lynne August MD All Rights Reserved.
Experience the power of health in your hands.